OPEN architecture have an immediate position available for a talented Office Junior who would provide support for a range of functions within our architectural practice.
This position would be ideally suited for a graduate keen to develop their personal and practical skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience and interest in IT systems and knowledge and use of PC’s, Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop.
- Assisting with IT support and liaison with our IT consultants including weekly structured reporting back to our in-house IT ‘champion’
- Photocopying and printing for all staff, including reporting faults
- Assisting with Photoshop and other administrative tasks to help with the production of our drawn output
- Folding architectural drawings and maintaining drawing registers for distribution
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail for delivery to all staff
- Collection, sorting and recording of outgoing mail including daily posting
- Maintaining and assisting with ordering of stationery stocks
- Filing and archiving
- Assisting in the reception area whenever necessary, including dealing with telephone calls/taking and passing on messages via e-mail.
- Preparing refreshments whenever required.
- To ensure that the kitchen and toilet areas are kept in a clean and tidy state.
The candidate must have excellent time keeping and communication skills and be presentable and courteous at all times.
Working hours are to 9am – 5.30pm daily
Please email your CV to Lisa Sartori at firstname.lastname@example.org