The proposal consists of 47 No. apartments and 4 houses with 270sqm of commercial space at Ground Floor.
The key features of this scheme are as follows:
• Retention of the main dairy building shell with central core providing apartments to the full perimeter of the building.
• Re-instatement of the historic windows to the front façade and creation of new northern façade, which is currently built over by the dairy shed portal framing.
• New glazed penthouse inserted behind the main building façade allowing for additional units at the upper level.
• Block B potentially to be Commercial / Retail use at ground floor.
• Planted parking buffer to St John’s Road.
• Central green space leading to Mews houses and landscaped areas at the Western end of the site.
• Central vehicle access to Block B under-croft parking, which has the potential for a basement parking as required (subject to parking requirements.
• Private tenant garden to Block B First Floor podium level.
Location Tunbridge Wells, Kent